Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 from your PCISecSoft, Inc.
. Additional info about ISecSoft, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.remove-trojan.com/
if you want to read more on Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 on ISecSoft, Inc.'s website. Usually the Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3. TJEnder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk.
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 contains of the executables below. They take 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.4.3
of Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3.
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 is an application released by ISecSoft, Inc.. Some people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3". If it exists on your system the Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 application will be found automatically. When you click Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 12:56:29.680