Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2
This web page is about Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 from your computerISecSoft, Inc.
. You can read more on ISecSoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 can be seen at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite folder (same installation drive as Windows). Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. TJEnder.exe is the Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2's main executable file and it occupies around 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk.
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.4.2
of Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2.
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 is an application marketed by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2". If it is installed on your PC the Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2.
8. After removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 10:53:51.447