Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 from your PCISecSoft, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on ISecSoft, Inc.. Please open http://www.remove-trojan.com/
if you want to read more on Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 on ISecSoft, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 is C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk and is named TJEnder.exe.
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 contains of the executables below. They take 6.50 MB (6810970
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- anti-trojan.elite.5.xxx-patch.exe (519.50 KB)
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The current page applies to Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 version 5.4.1
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 is an application offered by ISecSoft, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1". If it is installed on your PC the Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 application will be found automatically. After you select Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-01 07:16:49.323