Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. You can find out more on ISecSoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.remove-trojan.com/
if you want to read more on Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 on ISecSoft, Inc.'s website. Usually the Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 is "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. TJEnder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.96 MB (5197824 bytes) on disk.
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.96 MB (5197824
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 5.4.0
of Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0.
Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 is a program released by ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0". The Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0.
8. After removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.4.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-22 09:26:26.860