Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9
Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 from your PCISecSoft, Inc.
. More data about ISecSoft, Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about related to Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. Usually the Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9. TJEnder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9. They take about 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
This info is about Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 version 5.2.9
Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 is a program by ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9". The Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9:
- The software company is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9.
8. After removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.9 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-27 20:21:18.007