Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. Additional info about ISecSoft, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.remove-trojan.com/
if you want to read more on Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 on ISecSoft, Inc.'s web page. Usually the Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk and is labeled TJEnder.exe.
The executables below are part of Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5. They occupy an average of 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.5
of Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5.
Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 is a program by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5". If it exists on your system the Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 application will be found very quickly. When you select Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5:
- The software company is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 23:24:49.220