Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3
Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on ISecSoft, Inc.. More details about the program Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 can be found at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. Usually the Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe". Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3's main file takes about 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) and its name is TJEnder.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3. They take about 6.50 MB (6810970
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- Patch.exe (519.50 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.3
of Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3.
Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 is an application by ISecSoft, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3". If it is installed on your PC the Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3.
8. After removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-17 09:52:17.117