Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3
Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 from your PCISecSoft, Inc.
. More information on ISecSoft, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.remove-trojan.com/
if you want to read more on Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 on ISecSoft, Inc.'s website. Usually the Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 is "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe". TJEnder.exe is the Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3's main executable file and it takes close to 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3. They take 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
This data is about Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 version 5.1.3
Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 is an application marketed by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-20 09:19:16.900