Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7
This web page is about Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. Additional info about ISecSoft, Inc. can be read here
. Detailed information about Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 can be found at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. TJEnder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7. They take an average of 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The current page applies to Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 version 5.0.7
Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 is a program offered by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7". The Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-04 21:58:46.700