Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5
Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. Additional info about ISecSoft, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.remove-trojan.com/
to get more details about Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 on ISecSoft, Inc.'s website. Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe". TJEnder.exe is the Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5. They occupy about 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The current page applies to Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 version 5.0.5
Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 is an application marketed by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5". If it is installed on your PC the Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 app will be found very quickly. After you select Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5.
8. After removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 17:18:20.873