Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3
Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. Additional info about ISecSoft, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.remove-trojan.com/
to get more facts about Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 on ISecSoft, Inc.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk and is called TJEnder.exe.
Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk:
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
This web page is about Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 version 5.0.3
Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 is a program marketed by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3". If it exists on your system the Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 program will be found very quickly. When you click Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 5.0.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-05 14:42:22.227