Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6
Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on ISecSoft, Inc.. You can get more details related to Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. TERegPct.exe is the Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6's main executable file and it occupies circa 763.50 KB (781824 bytes) on disk.
Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.10 MB (2202458
bytes) on disk:
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
This info is about Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 version 4.9.6
Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 is a program released by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6". The Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 application will be found automatically. After you click Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6:
- The software company is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-13 14:44:19.883