Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2
Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 from your PCISecSoft, Inc.
. You can read more on ISecSoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 can be found at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite folder (same installation drive as Windows). Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2's primary file takes about 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) and is named TJEnder.exe.
Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.99 MB (6279002
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9.2
of Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2.
Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 is an application by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2". The Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 application will be found automatically. When you click Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.9.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-04 18:29:51.590