Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5
This web page is about Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. More information about ISecSoft, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.remove-trojan.com/
to get more details about Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 on ISecSoft, Inc.'s website. Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TJEnder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk.
Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.97 MB (6264090
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.8.5
of Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5.
Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 is a program offered by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5". If it is installed on your PC the Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 app will be found automatically. When you select Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5.
8. After removing Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.8.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-23 16:05:56.067