Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5
This page is about Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 from your computerISecSoft, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ISecSoft, Inc.. Please follow http://www.remove-trojan.com/
if you want to read more on Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 on ISecSoft, Inc.'s web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 is "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk and is titled TJEnder.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5. They take 5.32 MB (5582618
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This page is about Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 version 4.7.5
Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 is an application released by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5". The Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 program will be found automatically. When you click Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5.
8. After removing Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-28 16:24:32.410