Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 from your computerISecSoft, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on ISecSoft, Inc.. More details about Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 can be found at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 is C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called TJEnder.exe and occupies 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4. They occupy about 5.97 MB (6264090
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The current page applies to Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 version 4.7.4
Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 is a program marketed by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4". The Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 application will be found very quickly. When you click Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-22 10:13:57.357