Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 from your computerISecSoft, Inc.
. Additional info about ISecSoft, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.remove-trojan.com/
to get more data about Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 on ISecSoft, Inc.'s website. Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named TJEnder.exe and its approximative size is 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes).
Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.97 MB (6264090
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7.1
of Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1.
Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 is a program released by ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1". The Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.7.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-06 12:49:45.250