Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6
This page is about Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 from your computerISecSoft, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ISecSoft, Inc.. Please follow http://www.remove-trojan.com/
if you want to read more on Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 on ISecSoft, Inc.'s page. Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.89 MB (4076544 bytes) on disk and is titled TJEnder.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6. They take 5.97 MB (6264090
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- updat.exe (665.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.6.6
of Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6.
If you are manually uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Anti Trojan Elite
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\ATEPMON.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\borlndmm.DLL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\cc3260mt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\Helper.DLL
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Scan with Anti Trojan Elite
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Anti Trojan Elite_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\shell\Scan with Anti Trojan Elite\Command\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\TJEnder.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\TJEnder.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Anti Trojan Elite_is1\DisplayIcon
Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 is an application marketed by ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6". The Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.6.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-07 01:47:13.037