Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1
Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 from your PCISecSoft, Inc.
. You can find out more on ISecSoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 can be found at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 is "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called TJEnder.exe and its approximative size is 843.00 KB (863232 bytes).
Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 contains of the executables below. They take 2.98 MB (3120410
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (96.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (843.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- update.exe (665.50 KB)
This page is about Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 version 4.5.1
Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 is an application offered by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1". The Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1.
8. After removing Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-11 01:31:35.190