Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9
You can find below details on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. Additional info about ISecSoft, Inc. can be read here
. You can see more info related to Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. TJEnder.exe is the Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9's main executable file and it takes circa 843.00 KB (863232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9. They take about 2.91 MB (3050778
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (843.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- update.exe (665.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.4.9
of Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9.
Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 is a program offered by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9". If it is installed on your PC the Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9.
8. After removing Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-01 07:13:08.243