Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8
This info is about Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on ISecSoft, Inc.. Detailed information about Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 can be seen at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 is C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. TJEnder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 843.00 KB (863232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8. They take an average of 2.91 MB (3050778
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (843.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- update.exe (665.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 version 4.4.8
Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 is a program by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8". The Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-03 22:54:19.400