Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ISecSoft, Inc.. You can get more details related to Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7's main file takes about 843.00 KB (863232 bytes) and its name is TJEnder.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7. They occupy about 2.91 MB (3050778
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (843.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- update.exe (665.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.4.7
of Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7.
Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 is an application marketed by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7". If it is installed on your PC the Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.4.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-28 18:09:13.030