Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3
This page is about Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 from your PCISecSoft, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on ISecSoft, Inc.. More data about the program Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 can be seen at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3. The application's main executable file is labeled TJEnder.exe and it has a size of 843.00 KB (863232 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3. They take about 2.91 MB (3050778
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (843.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- update.exe (665.50 KB)
This page is about Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 version 4.3.3
Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 is an application offered by ISecSoft, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3". If it is installed on your PC the Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 app will be found very quickly. After you select Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3:
- The software company is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.3.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-24 02:02:46.637