Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0
Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 from your computerISecSoft, Inc.
. You can find out more on ISecSoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. TJEnder.exe is the Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0's primary executable file and it takes around 843.50 KB (863744 bytes) on disk.
Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.85 MB (2990080
bytes) on disk:
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (843.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (647.50 KB)
- update.exe (665.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.1.0
of Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0.
Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 is an application by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 4.1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 00:07:03.357