Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 from your systemISecSoft, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on ISecSoft, Inc.. More info about the program Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 can be found at http://www.remove-trojan.com/
. Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled TJEnder.exe and occupies 842.50 KB (862720 bytes).
Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.89 MB (3028234
bytes) on disk.
- helper.exe (28.00 KB)
- TERegPct.exe (763.50 KB)
- TJEnder.exe (842.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- update.exe (665.50 KB)
This info is about Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 version 3.9.4
Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 is a program released by the software company ISecSoft, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4". The Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 application will be found automatically. After you click Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4:
- The software company is: http://www.remove-trojan.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Anti Trojan Elite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4.
8. After removing Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 by ISecSoft, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 by ISecSoft, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Anti Trojan Elite 3.9.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 18:16:57.533