Anti-Spam 2017 v12
Anti-Spam 2017 v12 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Anti-Spam 2017 v12 from your computerEmjysoft
. You can read more on Emjysoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.emjysoft.com
to get more info about Anti-Spam 2017 v12 on Emjysoft's website. Anti-Spam 2017 v12 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Emjysoft\Antispam directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Anti-Spam 2017 v12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Emjysoft\Antispam\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Anti-Spam 2017 v12's main file takes around 2.70 MB (2825944 bytes) and is named anti-spam.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Anti-Spam 2017 v12. They take about 3.38 MB (3545680
bytes) on disk.
- anti-spam.exe (2.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.87 KB)
This data is about Anti-Spam 2017 v12 version 12
Anti-Spam 2017 v12 is an application by Emjysoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Anti-Spam 2017 v12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Anti-Spam 2017 v12 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Anti-Spam 2017 v12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Anti-Spam 2017 v12". The Anti-Spam 2017 v12 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Anti-Spam 2017 v12 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Anti-Spam 2017 v12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anti-Spam 2017 v12:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emjysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Emjysoft\Antispam\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Anti-Spam 2017 v12.
8. After uninstalling Anti-Spam 2017 v12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Anti-Spam 2017 v12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anti-Spam 2017 v12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Anti-Spam 2017 v12 by Emjysoft from your computer, we are not saying that Anti-Spam 2017 v12 by Emjysoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Anti-Spam 2017 v12 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 18:28:27.137