Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6
Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 from your computerEmjysoft
. Open here
for more information on Emjysoft. Click on http://www.emjysoft.com
to get more details about Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 on Emjysoft's website. Usually the Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Antispam folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Antispam\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6's main file takes around 2.50 MB (2625072 bytes) and is named anti-spam.exe.
Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 contains of the executables below. They take 3.18 MB (3339520
bytes) on disk.
- anti-spam.exe (2.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.70 KB)
The current page applies to Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 version 10.6
Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 is an application marketed by the software company Emjysoft. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6". The Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6:
- The software company is: http://www.emjysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Emjysoft\Antispam\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6.
8. After removing Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 by Emjysoft from your PC, we are not saying that Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 by Emjysoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Anti-Spam 2015 v10.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 18:59:16.833