Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Anti-Malware 22.214.171.124 from your computerlrepacks.ru
. Open here
where you can read more on lrepacks.ru. Click on http://www.auslogics.com/
to get more details about Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199 on lrepacks.ru's website. Usually the Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Anti-Malware folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Anti-Malware\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206. The application's main executable file is called AntiMalware.exe and it has a size of 1.82 MB (1904200 bytes).
Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.25 MB (3410581
bytes) on disk.
- AntiMalware.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (924.49 KB)
- savapi.exe (464.14 KB)
- savapi_stub.exe (82.45 KB)
This data is about Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199 is a program released by lrepacks.ru. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the Anti-Malware 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.auslogics.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\Anti-Malware\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Anti-Malware 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Anti-Malware 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Anti-Malware 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Anti-Malware 188.8.131.52 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Anti-Malware 184.108.40.206 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 06:47:45.790