This page is about Anthology XI for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Anthology XI from your computerEventide
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Eventide. Anthology XI is typically set up in the ***unknown variable installdir*** folder, depending on the user's decision. Anthology XI's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Eventide\Anthology XI\AnthologyXIUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.20 MB (8599701 bytes) on disk and is named AnthologyXIUninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Anthology XI. They take 8.20 MB (8599701
bytes) on disk.
- AnthologyXIUninstall.exe (8.20 MB)
This page is about Anthology XI version 2.2.5
alone. For other Anthology XI versions please click below:
Anthology XI is an application offered by Eventide. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Anthology XI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Anthology XI from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Anthology XI or simply click the Search field and type in "Anthology XI". The Anthology XI program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Anthology XI in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Anthology XI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Anthology XI.
8. After uninstalling Anthology XI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Anthology XI that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anthology XI using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Anthology XI by Eventide from your computer, nor are we saying that Anthology XI by Eventide is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Anthology XI in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-03 04:41:49.617