Antechinus® eBook Wizard
Antechinus® eBook Wizard is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Antechinus® eBook Wizard from your PCC Point
. You can read more on C Point or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.c-point.com
if you want to read more on Antechinus® eBook Wizard on C Point's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CPoint\eBook Wizard directory (same installation drive as Windows). Antechinus® eBook Wizard's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CPoint\eBook Wizard\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named eBookWizard.exe and occupies 908.00 KB (929792 bytes).
Antechinus® eBook Wizard contains of the executables below. They take 2.03 MB (2132061
bytes) on disk.
- eBookWizard.exe (908.00 KB)
- Manual.exe (521.83 KB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
Antechinus® eBook Wizard is a program released by the software company C Point. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Antechinus® eBook Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Antechinus® eBook Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Antechinus® eBook Wizard or simply activate the Search field and type in "Antechinus® eBook Wizard". If it is installed on your PC the Antechinus® eBook Wizard program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Antechinus® eBook Wizard in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Antechinus® eBook Wizard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Antechinus® eBook Wizard:
- The software company is: http://www.c-point.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CPoint\eBook Wizard\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Antechinus® eBook Wizard.
8. After uninstalling Antechinus® eBook Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Antechinus® eBook Wizard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Antechinus® eBook Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Antechinus® eBook Wizard by C Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Antechinus® eBook Wizard by C Point is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Antechinus® eBook Wizard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 06:31:07.143