Antamion Nuntius version 1.0
Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 from your systemAntamion
. Further information on Antamion can be seen here
. Usually the Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\Nuntius folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\Nuntius\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called nuntius.exe and its approximative size is 57.00 KB (58368 bytes).
Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 808.66 KB (828065
bytes) on disk.
- nuntius.exe (57.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Antamion Nuntius version 1.0.
Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 is an application released by Antamion. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Antamion Nuntius version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Antamion Nuntius version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Antamion Nuntius version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Antamion Nuntius version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 by Antamion from your computer, nor are we saying that Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 by Antamion is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Antamion Nuntius version 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 13:07:14.190