AntVentor is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall AntVentor from your PCLoopyMood
. You can find out more on LoopyMood or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about AntVentor at http://antventor.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\AntVentor folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AntVentor. AntVentor's main file takes around 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) and its name is steam.exe.
AntVentor is composed of the following executables which take 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
AntVentor is an application by LoopyMood. Some people want to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase AntVentor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AntVentor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AntVentor or simply click the Search field and type in "AntVentor". The AntVentor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AntVentor in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AntVentor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AntVentor:
- The web site of the application is: http://antventor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AntVentor.
8. After uninstalling AntVentor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AntVentor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AntVentor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AntVentor by LoopyMood from your computer, we are not saying that AntVentor by LoopyMood is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AntVentor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 22:19:36.713