Ant Movie Catalog
Ant Movie Catalog is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ant Movie Catalog from your PCAnt Software
. You can find out more on Ant Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Ant Movie Catalog at http://www.antp.be/software/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Ant Movie Catalog folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Ant Movie Catalog's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ant Movie Catalog\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled MovieCatalog.exe and occupies 3.11 MB (3259904 bytes).
Ant Movie Catalog installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.75 MB (4976906
bytes) on disk.
- AMCReport.exe (1.00 MB)
- MovieCatalog.exe (3.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Ant Movie Catalog. You can find below info on other releases of Ant Movie Catalog:
...click to view all...
Ant Movie Catalog is a program marketed by Ant Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Ant Movie Catalog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ant Movie Catalog with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ant Movie Catalog or simply click the Search field and type in "Ant Movie Catalog". If it exists on your system the Ant Movie Catalog application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ant Movie Catalog in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ant Movie Catalog, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ant Movie Catalog:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.antp.be/software/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ant Movie Catalog\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ant Movie Catalog.
8. After uninstalling Ant Movie Catalog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ant Movie Catalog which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ant Movie Catalog with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ant Movie Catalog by Ant Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Ant Movie Catalog by Ant Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ant Movie Catalog in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-14 17:44:19.293