You can find below detailed information on how to remove AnswerDome 1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AnswerDome 1 from your PCInnovative Solutions
. Additional info about Innovative Solutions can be read here
. More details about AnswerDome 1 can be seen at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\AnswerDome directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AnswerDome 1 is C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\AnswerDome\unins000.exe. answerdome.exe is the AnswerDome 1's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.76 MB (1850368 bytes) on disk.
AnswerDome 1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.72 MB (4944345
bytes) on disk.
- answerdome.exe (1.76 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.43 MB)
- stop_all.exe (500.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of AnswerDome 1.
AnswerDome 1 is a program offered by the software company Innovative Solutions. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall AnswerDome 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AnswerDome 1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AnswerDome 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnswerDome 1". The AnswerDome 1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AnswerDome 1 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AnswerDome 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnswerDome 1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Innovative Solutions\AnswerDome\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnswerDome 1.
8. After uninstalling AnswerDome 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AnswerDome 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnswerDome 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AnswerDome 1 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that AnswerDome 1 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnswerDome 1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:40:14.603