AnonVPN 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AnonVPN 22.214.171.124 from your computerAnonVPN.io
. More information about AnonVPN.io can be found here
. Usually the AnonVPN 126.96.36.199 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnonVPN directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AnonVPN 188.8.131.52's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnonVPN\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled AnonVPN.exe and it has a size of 1.19 MB (1250664 bytes).
The executables below are part of AnonVPN 184.108.40.206. They take an average of 2.21 MB (2322335
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (73.58 KB)
- AnonVPN.exe (1.19 MB)
- AnonVPNService.exe (124.35 KB)
- nvspbind.exe (58.00 KB)
- openvpn.exe (710.63 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of AnonVPN 18.104.22.168.
AnonVPN 22.214.171.124 is an application by AnonVPN.io. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove AnonVPN 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AnonVPN 188.8.131.52 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AnonVPN 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnonVPN 220.127.116.11". If it exists on your system the AnonVPN 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AnonVPN 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AnonVPN 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AnonVPN 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling AnonVPN 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnonVPN 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnonVPN 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AnonVPN 22.214.171.124 by AnonVPN.io from your computer, we are not saying that AnonVPN 126.96.36.199 by AnonVPN.io is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnonVPN 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:47:03.690