You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Anno for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Anno from your computerMyPlayCity, Inc.
. More information about MyPlayCity, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the software Anno can be found at http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
. Usually the Anno program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Anno directory, depending on the user's option during install. Anno's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Anno\unins000.exe. Anno.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.35 MB (2463664 bytes) on disk.
Anno is comprised of the following executables which take 6.50 MB (6812794
bytes) on disk:
- Anno.exe (2.35 MB)
- game.exe (580.00 KB)
- PreLoader.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current web page applies to Anno version 1.0
Anno is an application by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Anno is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Anno from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Anno or simply click the Search feature and type in "Anno". The Anno program will be found automatically. When you select Anno in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Anno, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Anno:
- The publisher is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Anno\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Anno.
8. After uninstalling Anno, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Anno which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Anno using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Anno by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Anno by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anno in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-24 07:52:19.220