Annihilator Retro Classic
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Annihilator Retro Classic for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Annihilator Retro Classic from your PCGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GameTop Pte. Ltd.. More data about the program Annihilator Retro Classic can be found at http://www.GameTop.com/
. Annihilator Retro Classic is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Annihilator Retro Classic directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Annihilator Retro Classic's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Annihilator Retro Classic\unins000.exe. Annihilator Retro Classic's main file takes around 572.50 KB (586240 bytes) and is named game.exe.
Annihilator Retro Classic contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.77 MB (17581221
bytes) on disk.
- ARCWin.exe (15.43 MB)
- desktop.exe (91.00 KB)
- game.exe (572.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Annihilator Retro Classic.
Annihilator Retro Classic is an application by GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Annihilator Retro Classic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Annihilator Retro Classic from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Annihilator Retro Classic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Annihilator Retro Classic". If it exists on your system the Annihilator Retro Classic app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Annihilator Retro Classic in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Annihilator Retro Classic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Annihilator Retro Classic:
- The publisher is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameTop.com\Annihilator Retro Classic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Annihilator Retro Classic.
8. After uninstalling Annihilator Retro Classic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Annihilator Retro Classic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Annihilator Retro Classic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Annihilator Retro Classic by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Annihilator Retro Classic by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Annihilator Retro Classic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 20:41:47.200