This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AnkiApp 3.1.5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AnkiApp 3.1.5 from your PCAdmium Corp.
. You can find out more on Admium Corp. or check for application updates here
. AnkiApp 3.1.5 is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\AnkiApp folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling AnkiApp 3.1.5 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\AnkiApp\Uninstall AnkiApp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 99.30 MB (104124928 bytes) on disk and is labeled AnkiApp.exe.
AnkiApp 3.1.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 99.54 MB (104373868
bytes) on disk.
- AnkiApp.exe (99.30 MB)
- Uninstall AnkiApp.exe (138.11 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The current page applies to AnkiApp 3.1.5 version 3.1.5
AnkiApp 3.1.5 is a program marketed by the software company Admium Corp.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove AnkiApp 3.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AnkiApp 3.1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AnkiApp 3.1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnkiApp 3.1.5". If it exists on your system the AnkiApp 3.1.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AnkiApp 3.1.5 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AnkiApp 3.1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnkiApp 3.1.5.
8. After removing AnkiApp 3.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AnkiApp 3.1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnkiApp 3.1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnkiApp 3.1.5 by Admium Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that AnkiApp 3.1.5 by Admium Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnkiApp 3.1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 22:55:44.230