This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Animal Agents for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Animal Agents from your computerWildTangent
. Open here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. Detailed information about Animal Agents can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AnimalAgents directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AnimalAgents\uninstall\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Animal Agents. AnimalAgents.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.55 MB (3717354 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Animal Agents. They take 4.74 MB (4970658
bytes) on disk.
- AnimalAgents-WT.exe (879.70 KB)
- AnimalAgents.exe (3.55 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Animal Agents. You can find here a few links to other Animal Agents releases:
Animal Agents is an application offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Animal Agents is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Animal Agents from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Animal Agents or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Animal Agents". If it exists on your system the Animal Agents app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Animal Agents in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Animal Agents, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Animal Agents:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AnimalAgents\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Animal Agents.
8. After uninstalling Animal Agents, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Animal Agents which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Animal Agents with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Animal Agents by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Animal Agents by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Animal Agents in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 15:35:18.300