AniGra v3.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AniGra v3.6 from your PCG. & H.-J. Dreher
. Go over here
where you can get more info on G. & H.-J. Dreher. Further information about AniGra v3.6 can be seen at http://www.turboplot.de
. Usually the AniGra v3.6 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\AniGra folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for AniGra v3.6 is C:\Program Files\AniGra\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 521.00 KB (533504 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AniGra v3.6. They occupy 3.26 MB (3421100
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (521.00 KB)
- gAniGra.exe (1.60 MB)
- gunins000.exe (659.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6
of AniGra v3.6.
AniGra v3.6 is a program offered by G. & H.-J. Dreher. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AniGra v3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AniGra v3.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AniGra v3.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AniGra v3.6". The AniGra v3.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AniGra v3.6 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AniGra v3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AniGra v3.6:
- The software company is: http://www.turboplot.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AniGra\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AniGra v3.6.
8. After uninstalling AniGra v3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AniGra v3.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AniGra v3.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AniGra v3.6 by G. & H.-J. Dreher from your computer, we are not saying that AniGra v3.6 by G. & H.-J. Dreher is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AniGra v3.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-05 17:52:10.437