This page is about Angvik for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Angvik from your PCAlastair John Jack
. Check out here
for more details on Alastair John Jack. Click on http://alasta.net/
to get more data about Angvik on Alastair John Jack's website. Usually the Angvik application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Angvik directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Angvik by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DXSETUP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Angvik. They occupy about 40.27 MB (42227888
bytes) on disk.
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- nw.exe (39.49 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Angvik is an application by Alastair John Jack. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Angvik is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Angvik from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Angvik or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Angvik". If it exists on your system the Angvik program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Angvik in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Angvik, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Angvik:
- The web site of the program is: http://alasta.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Angvik.
8. After removing Angvik, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Angvik which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Angvik using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Angvik by Alastair John Jack from your computer, nor are we saying that Angvik by Alastair John Jack is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Angvik supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 09:50:19.533