You can find below details on how to remove Angular IDE for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Angular IDE from your computerGenuitec, LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Genuitec, LLC. Please follow www.genuitec.com
if you want to read more on Angular IDE on Genuitec, LLC's web page. Usually the Angular IDE program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Angular IDE directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Angular IDE by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Angular IDE\Uninstaller\one-uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. angularide.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 407.50 KB (417280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Angular IDE. They take about 3.62 MB (3793272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- angularide.exe (407.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (119.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (202.06 KB)
- javacpl.exe (78.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (311.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (109.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- kinit.exe (16.06 KB)
- klist.exe (16.06 KB)
- ktab.exe (16.06 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (16.06 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.06 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.06 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.06 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (68.06 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.56 KB)
- one-uninstall.exe (369.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Angular IDE version 2019.2.14
alone. For more Angular IDE versions please click below:
Angular IDE is a program by the software company Genuitec, LLC. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Angular IDE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Angular IDE with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Angular IDE or simply click the Search field and type in "Angular IDE". If it exists on your system the Angular IDE application will be found very quickly. When you click Angular IDE in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Angular IDE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Angular IDE:
- The software company is: www.genuitec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Angular IDE\Uninstaller\one-uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Angular IDE.
8. After removing Angular IDE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Angular IDE which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Angular IDE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Angular IDE by Genuitec, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Angular IDE by Genuitec, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Angular IDE supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 08:43:34.047