Angular IDE 2017 CI
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Angular IDE 2017 CI for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Angular IDE 2017 CI from your systemGenuitec, LLC
. You can find out more on Genuitec, LLC or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Angular IDE 2017 CI can be seen at www.genuitec.com
. Usually the Angular IDE 2017 CI program is installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Angular IDE 2017 CI folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Angular IDE 2017 CI's complete uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Angular IDE 2017 CI\Uninstaller\one-uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled angularide.exe and occupies 305.50 KB (312832 bytes).
Angular IDE 2017 CI installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.06 MB (1108216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- angularide.exe (305.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (18.00 KB)
- term-size.exe (17.00 KB)
- listtasks.exe (162.00 KB)
- starter.exe (59.00 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (151.00 KB)
- one-uninstall.exe (369.74 KB)
The current page applies to Angular IDE 2017 CI version 13
only. Click on the links below for other Angular IDE 2017 CI versions:
...click to view all...
Angular IDE 2017 CI is a program released by Genuitec, LLC. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Angular IDE 2017 CI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Angular IDE 2017 CI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Angular IDE 2017 CI or simply click the Search feature and type in "Angular IDE 2017 CI". If it exists on your system the Angular IDE 2017 CI app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Angular IDE 2017 CI in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Angular IDE 2017 CI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Angular IDE 2017 CI:
- The software company is: www.genuitec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Angular IDE 2017 CI\Uninstaller\one-uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Angular IDE 2017 CI.
8. After uninstalling Angular IDE 2017 CI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Angular IDE 2017 CI which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Angular IDE 2017 CI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Angular IDE 2017 CI by Genuitec, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Angular IDE 2017 CI by Genuitec, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Angular IDE 2017 CI in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 09:31:19.850