Angular BrowserFix version 2.0
This info is about Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 from your PChttp://www.angulartech.com/
. Further information on http://www.angulartech.com/ can be seen here
. Click on http://www.angulartech.com/
to get more info about Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 on http://www.angulartech.com/'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Angular BrowserFix directory (same installation drive as Windows). Angular BrowserFix version 2.0's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Angular BrowserFix\unins000.exe". Angular BrowserFix version 2.0's primary file takes about 829.41 KB (849320 bytes) and its name is ALAUB.exe.
Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 contains of the executables below. They take 7.48 MB (7842976
bytes) on disk.
- ALAUB.exe (829.41 KB)
- AUB.exe (3.63 MB)
- AUB_Update.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Angular BrowserFix version 2.0.
Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 is an application by http://www.angulartech.com/. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Angular BrowserFix version 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 app will be found automatically. When you click Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Angular BrowserFix version 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Angular BrowserFix version 2.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.angulartech.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Angular BrowserFix\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Angular BrowserFix version 2.0.
8. After removing Angular BrowserFix version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 by http://www.angulartech.com/ from your PC, nor are we saying that Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 by http://www.angulartech.com/ is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Angular BrowserFix version 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:39:32.677