Angry Rocket Bird
This page contains complete information on how to remove Angry Rocket Bird for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Angry Rocket Bird from your PCShmehao.com
. More data about Shmehao.com can be seen here
. More details about Angry Rocket Bird can be found at http://www.shmehao.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Angry Rocket Bird folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Angry Rocket Bird is "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Angry Rocket Bird\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is labeled Angry Rocket Bird.exe and its approximative size is 4.85 MB (5086720 bytes).
The executables below are part of Angry Rocket Bird. They occupy an average of 5.53 MB (5794074
bytes) on disk.
- Angry Rocket Bird.exe (4.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Angry Rocket Bird is an application by the software company Shmehao.com. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Angry Rocket Bird is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Angry Rocket Bird from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Angry Rocket Bird or simply activate the Search field and type in "Angry Rocket Bird". If it is installed on your PC the Angry Rocket Bird application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Angry Rocket Bird in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Angry Rocket Bird, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Angry Rocket Bird:
- The software company is: http://www.shmehao.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Angry Rocket Bird\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Angry Rocket Bird.
8. After removing Angry Rocket Bird, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Angry Rocket Bird which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Angry Rocket Bird with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Angry Rocket Bird by Shmehao.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Angry Rocket Bird by Shmehao.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Angry Rocket Bird supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:27:51.490