This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Angry Birds for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Angry Birds from your computerModern, Inc.
. More data about Modern, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.mgi.ir/
to get more data about Angry Birds on Modern, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Angry Birds folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Angry Birds\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Angry Birds. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1232128 bytes) on disk and is called AngryBirds.exe.
Angry Birds installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.85 MB (1942554
bytes) on disk.
- AngryBirds.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
When planning to uninstall Angry Birds you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Rovio\Angry Birds
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Angry Birds Rio
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AsreBazi\Need for Speed Most Wanted\Top Games Collection\Angry Birds Seasons.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AsreBazi\Need for Speed Most Wanted\Top Games Collection\Angry Birds Space.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Rovio\Angry Birds Rio\highscores.lua
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Rovio\Angry Birds Star Wars\highscores.lua
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Rovio\Angry Birds\highscores.lua
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Rovio\Angry Birds\settings.lua
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Angry Birds Rio\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\IECompatCache\index.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Angry Birds Rio\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\PrivacIE\index.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Angry Birds Rio\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Rovio\Angry Birds Rio\highscores.lua
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Angry Birds Rio\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Rovio\Angry Birds Rio\settings.lua
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Angry Birds Rio\Registry.rw.tvr
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Thinstall\Angry Birds Rio\Registry.tlog
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Angry Birds is an application marketed by the software company Modern, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Angry Birds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Angry Birds from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Angry Birds or simply click the Search feature and type in "Angry Birds". If it is installed on your PC the Angry Birds app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Angry Birds in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Angry Birds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Angry Birds:
- The publisher is: http://www.mgi.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Angry Birds\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Angry Birds.
8. After uninstalling Angry Birds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Angry Birds which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Angry Birds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Angry Birds by Modern, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Angry Birds by Modern, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Angry Birds supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 08:00:19.717