Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0
You can find below details on how to remove Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 from your PCMahanSoft
. Check out here
for more info on MahanSoft. More information about Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 can be found at http://www.mahansoftco.ir/
. Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Angry Birds Star Wars folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Angry Birds Star Wars\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0. AngryBirdsStarWars.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.07 MB (2172008 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0. They occupy about 2.46 MB (2576606
bytes) on disk.
- AngryBirdsStarWars.exe (2.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (395.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.0
of Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0.
Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 is an application marketed by MahanSoft. Some people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0". If it is installed on your PC the Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 program will be found very quickly. When you select Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mahansoftco.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Angry Birds Star Wars\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0.
8. After removing Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 by MahanSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 by MahanSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Angry Birds Star Wars 1.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 19:32:21.850