Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2
Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 from your PCA2121
. Check out here
where you can find out more on A2121. Please open http://fungamez4you.blogspot.com/
if you want to read more on Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 on A2121's website. Usually the Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Angry Birds Rio directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Angry Birds Rio\unins000.exe. Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2's primary file takes around 1.42 MB (1485944 bytes) and is named AngryBirdsRio.exe.
Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 contains of the executables below. They take 2.37 MB (2488685
bytes) on disk.
- AngryBirdsRio.exe (1.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (773.29 KB)
- updater.exe (205.95 KB)
The current page applies to Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 version 1.4.2
Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 is a program released by the software company A2121. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2". If it is installed on your PC the Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2:
- The software company is: http://fungamez4you.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Angry Birds Rio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2.
8. After removing Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 by A2121 from your computer, nor are we saying that Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 by A2121 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Angry Birds Rio version 1.4.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 21:58:40.333