Angry Bird Counterattack
Angry Bird Counterattack is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Angry Bird Counterattack from your systemShmehao.com
. You can read more on Shmehao.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.shmehao.com
to get more data about Angry Bird Counterattack on Shmehao.com's website. Angry Bird Counterattack is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Angry Bird Counterattack folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Angry Bird Counterattack is "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Angry Bird Counterattack\unins000.exe". Angry Bird Counterattack's main file takes about 1.04 MB (1091584 bytes) and its name is Angry Bird Counterattack.exe.
Angry Bird Counterattack contains of the executables below. They take 1.72 MB (1798938
bytes) on disk.
- Angry Bird Counterattack.exe (1.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
Angry Bird Counterattack is a program by the software company Shmehao.com. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Angry Bird Counterattack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Angry Bird Counterattack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Angry Bird Counterattack or simply activate the Search field and type in "Angry Bird Counterattack". The Angry Bird Counterattack app will be found automatically. When you select Angry Bird Counterattack in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Angry Bird Counterattack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Angry Bird Counterattack:
- The publisher is: http://www.shmehao.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Angry Bird Counterattack\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Angry Bird Counterattack.
8. After removing Angry Bird Counterattack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Angry Bird Counterattack that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Angry Bird Counterattack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Angry Bird Counterattack by Shmehao.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Angry Bird Counterattack by Shmehao.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Angry Bird Counterattack in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:27:51.483