Angie's List is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Angie's List from your computerPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Angie's List is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Angie's List is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALL59e64831a51e216717198a4bf36edba4fbf70222. HostAppService.exe is the Angie's List's main executable file and it takes around 7.49 MB (7852872 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Angie's List. They take 20.65 MB (21651928
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.19 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Angie's List version 220.127.116.11784
When planning to uninstall Angie's List you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Angie's List:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\IconCache\persistent\Angie's List.ico
Angie's List is a program by Pokki. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Angie's List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Angie's List with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Angie's List or simply click the Search field and type in "Angie's List". The Angie's List app will be found automatically. When you select Angie's List in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Angie's List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Angie's List.
8. After removing Angie's List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Angie's List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Angie's List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Angie's List by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Angie's List by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Angie's List in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:27:55.877